More recording info...
* The very first interview is free, and we spend that time getting acquainted and helping you plan out what you want to say.
Thereafter we spend the interview recording. You are in charge of the whole process, and you decide how many
interviews you would like.
* We will meet in a quiet, private place of your choosing; your home is fine.
* You will probably be more relaxed if we are alone together,
but other people can be included if you want--either to watch, or to participate.
* Each meeting will be 1-2 hours in length. Please take your time as you speak;
there is no rush. We can stop at any time and play back what has been said
or delete sections.
* You can stop the interview or take a break for any reason.
* Not all memories are positive ones. Talking about negative events or feelings may be difficult, but can be very worthwhile to
think about, discuss, and possibly resolve. The choice is yours. You will not be pushed to talk about painful topics.
* We hold everything you say as confidential unless you give us permission otherwise. And you are the owner of the finished
recording (or manuscript). You alone will decide who has access to the finished work.
Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns you'd like to discuss!